"To love in spite of all is the secret of greatness" --> L. Ron Hubbard
From the previous part, there are some recomendation advice to follow even it is very difficult :
1. Start loving everyone you know at home and at work.
2. Whenever someone gives you a good reason to not love him or her, be great and love him or her anyway.
3. Whenever someone invites or provokes you to hate him or her, refuse to play the game. Instead, generate some understanding for the person and, if possible, some love.
4. Eliminate revenge as a purpose in your life. Who do you want to get even with? Change that decision to something positive, such as the desire for prosperity for yourself and others.
5. Whenever you feel depressed (sorrow) or a loss of hope (despair), find someone to love.
6. Make yourself happy by loving people. If you ever feel happy and then unhappy, find where you let some hate slip in. Your happiness will persist if you do not feel revenge or hate.
7. Make yourself mentally tough and strong by loving people. To maintain that strength, do not seek revenge or agree with reasons to hate.